- 06 Jan 2022
Context and job description
Since 1985, IRELEC has been designing and producing high performance opto-mechanical equipment, biomedical robotic systems and precision instrumentation, enhancing the innovation capabilities and operational efficiency of its customers’ applications in the scientific and biomedical fields.
IRELEC is one of the major worldwide suppliers of opto-mechanical systems for Synchrotron facilities since the early 90’s with the construction of the European Synchrotron Radiation Facilities.
So as to accompany its growth, IRELEC is looking for a project manager.
The main duties of the project manager will be the following:
- Coordinating the project with respect of the contractual engagements
- Ensuring the coordination between the customer project leader and IRELEC
- Managing the risk assessment
- Coordinating the project team during all the project phases (design, production, installation and commissioning).
The project manager is reporting to IRELEC CEO, and he is also involved in the pre-award phase by assisting the Sales Manager in building IRELEC technical and commercial offers.
- PhD degree in science
- Significant experience in the construction and/or operation of a synchrotron beamline or XFEL instrument
- Practical knowledge of mechanical engineering will be an asset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent level of English, both spoken and written; conversational French would be appreciated.